Ask your friend firstname.lastname@example.org to share a £50 discount with you again. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
1. You must, if you haven’t already, complete the customer registration process suitability requirements so as to qualify as a person to whom our forms of investment are appropriate.
2. We reserve the right to suspend a promotion or referral scheme at any time if we believe there may be fraud, money laundering or any other illegal activity connected with the relevant account or an issue with legality in the jurisdiction in which the customer is based.
3. Only one offer per person or entity applies. Multiple accounts relating to the same or a connected person, entity and/or (in our discretion) IP address may be treated as one; only the first account shall be eligible.
4. If a promotion is used in conjunction with any other Property Partner offers or promotions (including other referral schemes or cash back offers relating to us) (collectively “Property Partner Promotion”) we reserve the right to only allocate the most favourable (rather than cumulative) benefit. For the avoidance of doubt there would not be a cumulative benefit in circumstances where we offer a promotion relating only to property A and another relating only to property B i.e. both would apply and could be taken up including in conjunction with a referral scheme. In the event of any debate as to which terms are most favourable Property Partner shall have absolute discretion and its decision shall be final (then consistently applied so as to treat customers fairly).
5. To be eligible to participate in any Referral Scheme we may offer from time to time Referrers must have an existing account with us at the date that they refer a Referee to us and be acting in their private capacity and must not participate in a Referral Scheme for any business purpose (unless an appropriate introducer agreement is in place to ensure the correct systems and controls).
6. To be eligible to participate in any Referral Scheme we may offer from time to time Referees must not have an existing account with us at the date that they are referred to us; not be the same person as the Referrer; must comply with the instructions that relate to the relevant Referral Scheme including, but not limited to, the stated method of sign up/referral, set up an account with us during the relevant sign up period using the relevant website link or code we will supply to Referrers. They must also complete all necessary “know your client” and/or anti-money laundering checks to open an account with us.
7. If more than one Referrer introduces the same Referee to us, any rebate and/or cash back will be given to the Referrer whose website link or code was used by the Referee when they signed up with us during the relevant sign up period.
8. All referrals using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
9. If you exercise any right to withdraw from an investment and/or if you do not act in a bona fide manner or seek to ‘game’ the promotion or referral scheme then you will not be eligible.
10. Where we suspect that the terms of any promotion, referral scheme or offer has been breached we reserve the right to reclaim the rebate and/or cash back element of such offers and/or set such sum off against any funds we hold on the relevant customer’s behalf.
11. If any provision of this Agreement, or any part of a provision of this Agreement, is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable the remaining provisions, or the remainder of the provision concerned, shall continue in effect.
12. A failure or delay in enforcing compliance with any term of this Agreement shall not be a waiver of that or any other term of this Agreement.
14. The laws of England shall govern the Agreement and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England & Wales.
15. We encourage you to check the terms of this Agreement from time to time because we reserve the right to amend/vary the terms and to withdraw Referral Schemes and promotions at any time. Your continued use of our services shall constitute your acceptance of any such amendments or variations to this Agreement. Additionally, where we make changes to other terms and conditions that relate to our services they shall be deemed reflected here.
IMPORTANT RISK NOTE
Capital at risk. The value of your investment can go down as well as up. Forecasts are not a reliable indicator of future performance. Gross rent and dividends may be lower than estimated. 5 yearly exit protection or exit on platform subject to price & demand. Property Partner does not provide investment advice and any general information is provided to help you make your own informed decisions. If you are unsure whether an investment is suitable for you, you should contact a financial adviser for advice.
Financial promotion by London House Exchange Limited (8820870); regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (No. 613499).